Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Too Long

It has been too long since I have posted. I have not been doing too much genealogy as I have been busy with my living family. They are the best and require my attention at times. It is my adopted family, so to speak, that requires my attention. I know that my ancestors are calling and tonight I will answer that call.

A call comes that brings us back to our ancestors, and sometimes we have to answer that call. It becomes loud and necessary. I have the call and have been ignoring it for so long now. I need to deal with everyday life and it becomes hard to do my family work as well as all I do.

I am making excuses for not doing that which I have made a promise to do. It is something that I need to do. I feel that I have been lax in many things in my life. My family work is just one of the facets that I have fallen short in. I strive to do too much, or maybe I just cannot fit all things in every day.

I need to make a schedule so I can devote some time each week to family history, even if not twice a week. I do not think it is something that I will be able to do every day, but I want to be able to devote time every week. I know I am not the only one that struggles to find time every week, so I am going to post my schedule and maybe that will help.


No comments:

Post a Comment