Monday, December 7, 2015

Starting the Journey

I started this journey six years ago and I am going to continue this journey for years to come. It is unfortunate that there are times that we have to stop and let life take over and keep us away from our ancestors, It is wonderful to know we can always come back, because they are always waiting.

This has been an insightful rode that has led me to know some famous and not so famous people. I have concentrated on one family line for so long that my other lines feel that they are dead to me. This is not true and I will investigate the family lines that I have neglected for so long.

As I start these new family lines, I want you to start yours as well. Start with yourself and then choose a name that you want to follow. If you are just starting, go to FamilySearch.org and start a free family tree today. They have many resources that you can use to find family members.

The day to start is now because the day is ever shorter and the work is ever longer. Check back soon because I am going to tell you who my famous family member is and which line I will be looking at now. Thank you for your time.




No comments:

Post a Comment