Monday, December 21, 2015

Old but New Lines

There are times that we must go back to the very beginning of our journey on a family line and say...I am lost. So I did this because there were too many people and not the right people in the right areas.

I am not sure how I made such a mess of m line on here, but I am so very glad it is so easy to take them out o a line.

There were no parents listed for a family mine, but I had many (24) children under one line. The parents were wrong, because I know of no parents, and so I had to delete the whole line. This is why it is so important to do the research before you put it down for all to see.

I was able to correct the mistake relatively easily, because there was no connecting lineage past the point I was working on. 

As we get together during the holidays, may we remember to ask the questions of family while they are her.

May they have the answers you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment