Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Meanderings of a Tired Mind

I have to apologize. It has taken so long to come back and blog. I have been helping others, going to school, and helping my husband with coins. We are trying to sell his collection, and I mean collection, on Ebay.com and also going to school. I should do better, but not many read this blog and so no one really cares but me.

I have been asked to help with the Relief Society "mall" next month. My store will be of course, the Family History Store, and I am going to try and create a nice table to display my store on. I am not very imaginative, so I am hoping that I can be better than I normally am. I am going to town on Pinterest and am really glad that others are also doing this.

I have found that it is a great way to hold all of your information in one place, and allow others to access the information too. I have started my boards holding all my family history pictures, and am soon going to start a new board because my old board is getting fuill. I really like the idea and I am going to use it and expand it.

I found that I so missed writing my blog, but since I had no followers, I kept letting other things take me away. I need to write this for me, not any one else. If I get you to follow me and read my blog, I will then have a better reason. Until then, I will write because I want to. I can use this as a way to talk about my family and their lives, as well as write about genealogy issues that arise that I find interesting.

I have to say that I was surprised that it took me so long to realize how I will never be organized with my genealogy. I would love to. I would love to be able to put my fingertips on any piece of information that I I have ever found. This will not happpen as far as I am concerned.. I have a husband that takes up a lot of my time, and he does not share well. I am glad we did not have children or there would have been competition.

Maybe tomorrow I will write about genealogy more. Today I have been meandering on the thought patrol. I will try to do better, but then again, the older I get, the worse it gets.



No comments:

Post a Comment